What will your dog learn in Puppy Kindergarten®?
- Potty Training: Building the foundation of consistent reinforcement and routine of training your dog to go to the potty outside.
- Crate Training: Introducing the puppy to the crate. This helps establish the crate as a safe and welcoming place the puppy can feel secure.
- Leash Training: Introduce him to the collar or harness and leash. Creating skills that will allow him to walk comfortably without pulling.
- Safe Socialization: Includes socialization to people, introducing new environments and how to throw a puppy party.
- Puppy Handling: Preparing your puppy for handling by veterinarians, groomers, and others.