It’s simply amazing how dog obedience training can create a foundation in a puppy’s life that will result in a positive relationship with the owner over a lifetime. Give your puppy a gift that will keep on giving over the years; basic obedience training for puppies from Puppy Kindergarten. Our K9 training school in Charlotte is the ideal place to bring your puppy for behavioral training and lessons on safe socialization. You’ll find more information on our website, including FAQs and class prices.
5 Things Your Dog Will Learn through Dog Obedience Training
1. Learning how to walk on a leash and behave while on a leash are two essential skills your puppy will learn at Puppy Kindergarten. Our trainer will introduce your puppy to the leash in an anxiety-free environment that will make learning fun for your dog. Leash training will make spending time outdoors with your dog more enjoyable- we consider it one of the most important parts of dog training 101.
2. Crate training is a great way to create a safe space in your home and get your dog used to traveling with you. From the start, your puppy will come to appreciate having a place of their own they can go to to feel secure. Our trainers will show you how to use the crate command to use in times when your dog may be in danger, as well.
3. Dogs that have not been taught how to safely socialize can be a nuisance to people and to other dogs. Dog obedience training at Puppy Kindergarten will make it easier to take your dog out with you into social situations- you’ll even be able to invite friends over with their dogs for puppy play time.
4. Puppy handling will get your young pup used to being handled by the vet, groomer, kennel owner, and others who interact with you and your dog. With help from our trainer, your dog will be a pleasure to be around.
5. Every dog needs basic command training for name recognition, crating, learning when to sit or lie down, and when to use the potty. Basic Command Training at Puppy Kindergarten will give your dog a terrific start and enhance your relationship and bond.
Does My Dog Need Obedience School?
The short answer to this question is ‘yes’. The long answer is similar- if the dog’s owner is not a professional trainer, ‘yes’. Don’t discount the value of your puppy spending time learning how to behave. Small children who don’t learn how to behave grow up to become spoiled brats; it’s the same with puppies. Without dog obedience training, your cute and cuddly puppy will grow up to become a dog that’s a pain to be around.
Don’t settle for an online dog trainer that can’t spend one-on-one time with your dog; choose a qualified and credentialed school, like Puppy Kindergarten, for the very best results. Review our website for additional information about our school or contact us at 704-956-6295 with your questions. Take a quick quiz to get a price for your puppy’s education.
Mooresville NC 28117